WOODEN REMEMBRANCE BUTTERFLY
Butterflies are important to so many of us when remembering someone very special - they are deep and powerful representations of life and many cultures associate the butterfly with our souls. Around the world, the butterfly represents endurance, change, hope, and life.
Our Wooden Remembrance Butterflies are beautiful keepsake gifts to remember a precious loved one - gentle for a recent loss, thoughtful for a birthday or anniversary, or perfect for letting someone know that their loved one isn’t forgotten.
Made from 3mm Plywood and covered in a floral fabric on both sides - you can choose your preferred pattern/colour - and each one is hand-finished with a silk ribbon. Easy to hang anywhere within the home or for use on a Christmas tree during the festive season.
- Size of the butterfly is approx 91mm wide, 80mm high and made from Poplar Plywood 3mm thick, weighing approx 9g
- Choose from fabric pattern/colour options
Please note: Each piece of fabric is hand cut so may not match the exact area of fabric shown in our photos
- Fabric will naturally fray a little at edges giving a shabby chic look
- Most suitable for indoor use
- Usually dispatched within 3-5 days
We are currently not taking International orders for shipping outside of the UK.