TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before you start to use the site. By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms of conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms of conditions, please refrain from using our site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
LittleWhiteFeathers.com is a site operated by Sharon Smith (trading name LittleWhiteFeathers.com (“We”)); Our registered address is 50, Walnut Grove, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 4HX. Our contact details are email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 01749 343 198.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our website are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS / COPYRIGHT
Please see our COPYRIGHT policy for full details regarding our intellectual property rights and copyright, the link can be found in the footer of this website.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- "Handmade Gifts to Remember" is at the heart of our business - it's what we do best, creating cards and gifts with our very own hands - and the majority of our products are handmade in our LittleWhiteFeathers studio/craft room or supplied to us by one of our 'specially selected' local handmade-craft suppliers. If a product is not handmade by ourselves or our crafts people, it will be stated in the product description.
- We aim to source the materials needed to produce our crafts either locally or within the UK as best we can.
- Our products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the products you would like to purchase we will inform you as soon as possible.
- If for any reason we are unable to supply any of your chosen items we would inform you as soon as possible and inform you when the item is back in stock. If you are not happy with this you can cancel your order.
Typographical Errors by LittleWhiteFeathers.com;
In the event that a LittleWhiteFeathers.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price on our website, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, LittleWhiteFeathers.com shall issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Typographical Errors by our customers;
We cannot be held responsible for customers misspelling personalised orders or ordering the wrong personalised item. If this happens, the customer will be charged the full price of the product(s) and the cost of postage if the item(s) is already being designed/order processed or has been dispatched.
- Delivery charges (currently only within the UK) will vary depending on the size of the package and whether our customers opt for Standard or Signed For delivery. All of our delivery charges are specified in our DELIVERY section, which can be found via the link in the footer of the website.
- Payment can be made by any method shown on the payment page. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep details of your order and payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We, and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER
Please see our RETURNS POLICY for complete details regarding our returns policy, refunds and cancellation.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will
co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to,
VARIATIONS TO OUR TERMS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.