PERSONALISED DICTIONARY DEFINITION - '..... TO AN ANGEL'
We all know how important it is to feel recognised as a father, a mother, parents, siblings, aunties, uncles or grandparents to the child or children we’ve lost. These colourful typographic prints follow the style of a dictionary definition - “..... to an Angel” - it has two standard dictionary definitions (for mother, father, brother, grandmother etc) followed by a third definition that’s personalised with your own words.
You have a maximum of 300 characters to write whatever you would like to say (some ideas of things you may like to write are shown in our photo gallery). Printed on Smooth Soft-White 300gsm card stock, you can choose your perfect background colour from our colour palette within the gallery.
Or why not choose a framed print for each member of the family? Father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, nanna, auntie, godfather etc so you can all be recognised as a very proud family member to your little angel!
- Frame size: 6x4 inch (154x102mm window). Solid wooden frame in a white smooth finish
- Please check the all spellings are correct before completing your order
- Inkjet printed - choose your background colour from our colour palette (a larger image/palette can be viewed within the FRAMED PRINTS menu)
- PLEASE NOTE: Colours will vary slightly between computer screens, tablets, mobile phones etc and the final printing of artwork onto the actual paper stock. We have therefore selected colours which we believe give the best match between our on-screen colours and our printed colours
- Usually dispatched within 4-5 days
We are currently not taking International orders for shipping outside of the UK.