FRAGRANCE - HEALING & SOOTHING
Citrus hues of bergamot, mandarin and orange, softened by fresh forget-me-not and rose petals and dark tones of patchouli enriched with amber and vanilla - this fragrance is focused on healing pain and soothing the heart.
Therapeutic qualities of this blend:
Forget-Me-Not has long been associated with love, loss and the pain experienced with grief. Working as a grief remedy, this blend is helpful to anyone suffering the loss of a loved one.
The aromatherapy benefits of patchouli can be attributed to its properties as an antidepressant, aphrodisiac, sedative and tonic. Particularly useful for people suffering from depression or those dealing with feelings of sadness and loss, offering a new hope. It uplifts mood, drives away disappointment and relaxes tension in the majority of people - this is due to the impact that inhaling patchouli essential oil has on the hormones and various chemical reactions in the body and mind. By stimulating the release of hormones like serotonin and dopamine, feelings of anxiety, anger and sadness can disappear. Patchouli is wonderful for relaxing the body into a healthy, restful nights’ sleep - reducing the signs of insomnia can help improve your cognitive function, metabolic rates and mood.
This is the perfect candle scent to ‘forget me not’.
- Plant based natural mineral and vegetable waxes, these artisan candle tins are vegan friendly and the fragrances are not tested on animals
- Each candle is individually hand poured in the UK
- Burns for up to 20 hours - always trim wick to 5mm prior to relighting
- Candle Tin dimensions: 80mm diameter / 45mm deep
- Candle labels are inkjet printed
- Each candle comes with a small card detailing the therapeutic qualities of the fragrance (as in the product description above)
- Alternative design available with additional message around tin
- Other fragrances are available
- Usually dispatched within 2-3 days
* DON'T FORGET *
You can order up to 10 candles per single transaction and pay the same Small Parcel P&P as you would for one candle (based on weight & parcel dimensions, up to 2kg) so you can definitely have more than one favourite fragrance!
We are currently not taking International orders for delivery outside of the UK.